Women in Nuclear UK Annual Conference 2019
Women in Nuclear Annual Conference 2019
The 2019 Women in Nuclear UK Annual Conference will focus on how we can engage our thoughts, mould our beliefs and modify our behaviours towards inclusion in order to drive a cultural transformation.
This event will once again feature a not to be missed pre-conference drinks reception in the Members’ Dining Room at the House of Commons on the 29 January (16:00 – 18:00).
Plus, access to Professional development workshops which will run throughout the conference.
- Solving complex problems through collaboration, Sarah Cave, Primeast
- The curious truth about talent, Nicola Boyle and Sarah Montgomery, Delve
- Making the most of our individuality – using a strengths-based approach to naturally increase conscious inclusion, Emily Hutchinson, EJH Consulting and Caroline Brown, Atkins
- Exploring conscious inclusion, Deena De Vries Jones
- Reading the room Alex Pett, River Leadership
*You will be able to attend two of these and we ask you to select your preferences when booking online.Women in Nuclear UK Awards 2019
This is your opportunity to recognise and honour those who have gone above and beyond to promote gender balance and diversity across the nuclear sector by submitting applications for the prestigious awards.
This year’s categories are listed in the awards booklet with details on how to submit your nomination.
From 30 November the ticket prices will be
Non-member £240.00 + VA NI Member £210.00 + VAT
Booking multiple tickets? please contact email@example.comPlease note: Only select 2 preferred sessions. There are limited places and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Communication
Share: the date with friends, colleagues and your employers SAVE THE DATE FLYER
- Follow: @WiNuclear
Sponsor: for sponsorship opportunities Email
Connect You can also subscribe for NI, industry and event updates.
- Date: Tue 29 Jan 2019
- Booking Deadline: Tue 29 Jan 2019
- Venue: Church House Conference Centre, Westminster, London
Copyright 21st Century PEI 2019
Designed and developed by IOM3